Join Our Team!
40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
May through October
Overview: We are a 4 acre Certified Organic vegetable farm located just outside the Mad River Valley. We are looking for two full time employees to join our team. This position will require you to help out on all aspects of the farm, but mostly with field work. We grow a wide variety of crops for wholesale, direct market, and a CSA so there is a variety of work to be done. We are a young farm growing rapidly so this is a good opportunity for someone with interest in vegetable farming to help develop effective systems. BIPOC, women, and queer & trans folks strongly encouraged to apply.
· Harvesting, planting, weeding, washing and packing produce and more
· Production farm experience strongly preferred
· Reliable and able to show up on time, ready to work
· Able to be outside in all weather conditions (cold, hot, rain, snow)
· Able to lift 50 pounds and be on your feet and knees for long periods of time
· Can work independently for long periods of time but also work well in a team setting
· Able to handle feedback and have a good attitude
· Can work in a timely manner with great attention to detail
· Able to follow state COVID guidelines
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!